AS PATSY'S MANAGER FOR 10 YEARS | Don Ricard
- I had the honor of working with Patsy Soden as her office manager for 10 years in our Chester Office. She is a consummate professional and achieves results in greater proportion than anyone that I've worked with in my entire career. Buyer's and Seller's are fortunate to have Patsy represent them.
I'D LIKE TO SHARE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT PATSY BROUGHT TO THE TABLE | Jayne Vespa
- First she helped us set the correct asking price. Her knowledge of the local market was invaluable. She oversaw all aspects of the marketing plan- photos, brochures, advertising etc. Our home showed so well in pics and brochures I almost didn't want to move!!! Shed directed the print advertisements in local, state & NYC papers. The brochures were gorgeous. Patsy communicated well with her own agents & hosted an agents' open house that was well attended. She was timely with all follow up communications between potential buyers, agents and us. At all times, she represented our interests with passion & professionalism. Patsy successfully negotiated the full price sale of our home with multiple offers. We were thrilled with the results. She continued working up to the closing and offered invaluable advice & recommendations during those stressful weeks of inspections, appraisal etc. I can only add, that in addition to our professional relationship, I consider Patsy a good person and dear and treasured friend.
PATSY IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE | Jo and John Mohr
- After interviewing a number of other realtors we selected Patsy to list our home in late January 2013. She quickly put together a strategy & plan for pricing & marketing our home. She set up a very professional web site. Within the 1st week of our listing hitting MLS we had 7 offers at or above our list price. Patsy helped us manage the offer process to get the highest value. We credit her suggestions on timing of our listing, pricing and management of the offer process with our getting a price substantially higher than expected. We Strongly recommend her.
WE SOLD OUR HOME IN LONG VALLEY | Joan and Joe Zola
- We "interviewed" several realtors before committing to one & chose Patsy primarily because of her Professionalism, her knowledge of real estate & her integrity. From the beginning to the end of the process, Patsy worked in our best interests. She promptly reported people's reactions from showings, she arranged for open houses when necessary & she communicated with us from start to finish in all matters. Additionally, Patsy's photographer is phenomenal and very professional.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK | Lynda and Time Louden
- Jim and I are happy t have worked with you . . . We tell everyone our good story of working with you and Coldwell Banker!
YOU ARE A CREDIT TO YOUR WHOLE PROFESSION | Mary and Ira Ehrlich
- If we mailed you a thank you note every time you did something for us, this would be about our twentieth letter. Do we start with the hand picked daffodils delivered in a beautiful vase or the numerous trips you made for us to places like the water company to expedite the sale of our home which we desperately needed. A good place to begin is a thank you for your countless patience. You have been a pleasure to work with.
NOT ENOUGH SUPERLATIVES | Cheryl and Pete Goodwin
- There are not enough superlatives to convey our appreciation for all you have done for us in the sale of our home in NJ. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
EXTREMELY ORGANIZED & PROFESSIONAL APPROACH | Annette and Bret Pirquet
- "Bret & I would like to thank you for all your hard work, expert advice and understanding in marketing our home this year. Your attention to detail extremely organize and professional approach, honesty and thoughtfulness meant so much to us. When we decided to withdraw the house due to the present market conditions, you were most understanding and extremely gracious. Thank you. It has been such a pleasure working with you.
SMART BUSINESS WOMEN | Jennifer Schilling
- Intelligent woman, smart business woman, great Broker/Agent. Please consider using Patsy on the sale/purchase of your home.
VERY TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE | Frank and Conchita Owens
- Patsy Soden is very trustworthy and reliable. She is indeed a person of her word.
PATSY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB | Dennis Wyckoff
- Patsy did an excellent job for us in selling our home in Long Valley. Her focus attention and expertise came through in all of the tasks from getting it listed to getting the sale closed.
PATSY IS VERY FAIR AND HONEST | Tom Ford
- I have always found Patsy to be very fair and honest in her dealings and I have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone who needs a Broker who will always act in their best interest.
A GREAT PASSION FOR EVERYTHING | Don Pollard
- Patsy has a great passion for everything she does. She is the consummate professional and it seems like she never stops working. Real Estate can be stressful, Patsy makes it less.
A TRUE PROFESSIONAL | Scott Montgomery
- There are so many attributes that encompass a true professional. I really believe Patsy may possess every one of them!! She truly cares for her clients in a manner that far exceeds expectations.
PATSY SODEN HELPED US A LOT | Tiago Batista Ferrai Papa
- We are not Americans and she explained the whole process of selling a house in the USA to us. She helped us alot, explaining the process & helping us with everything that was necessary.
AWESOME JOB | Kurt Alexander
- Patsy made great sacrifices of her time to always make herself available when we made last-minute requests to see the new property we wer buying. Patsy did an Awesome job & made a very stressful time that much easier to take.
PATSY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND | Kathie Hartnett
- Patsy Soden went above and beyond in all aspects of this transaction. I had already moved to PA and we were selling my home in NJ. There were numerous issues, which Patsy graciously managed in my absence. I will absolutely recommend Patsy over and over!
PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND REASSURING | Gerald Devisser
- Patsy was Professional, Knowledgeable & Reassuring throughout the Process
WE ARE PLEASE WE CHOSE YOU AS OUR AGENT | Chris and Janet Sherry
- Your support of the MLS listing, the brochures, the open houses, the follow-up on showings and the regular updates was first rate. We appreciate your calm approach to, and patience with, our repeated frustrations throughout the selling process.
GREAT SATISFACTION OVER LAST 20 YEARS | Terry Gallagher - Gallagher Development
- "The experience I have had working with Patsy Soden has been one of great satisfaction over the last twenty years. My occupation as a home builder in the Chester, Long Valley market would never had been as enjoyable as it was if it were not for my close working relationship with Patsy. Her knowledge of the area as well as her exceptional people skills have lead to hassle free transactions for all her customers. Her input on all of my spec homes throughout the years has genuinely made the process a pleasure. I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home who is interested in a no nonsense approach by somebody who knows the business.
MOST APPRECIATED AND HELPFUL | Peter and Elise Benz
- "Thanks for all your work and professional input it was most appreciated and helpful. The gift and card was a touch of class.
WE WERE SURE IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU | Glenn and Alison Newton
- Thank you so much for your help, guidance & expertise in the sale of our old house and the purchase of our new one. We truly could not have done it without you. We are sure it was because of you Dorset sold so quickly. The timing of everything was unbelievable!
TALK TO PATSY BEFORE YOU SELECT A REALTOR | Jenny Byers and Rich Teplitsky
- You made a tremendous difference in helping us market & sell our home in Chester. Your command of the local market, knowledge of the competing inventory and keen sense of property valuation made all the difference in the prompt sale of our home during fluctuating market conditions. Not to mention your skills in producing a fabulous marketing brochure that really made our property shine!
TRULY THE EPITOME OF PROFESSIONALISM | Andrew E. Hummel D.O.
- "I say with all sincerity that I have never before worked with someone like you who is truly the epitome of professionalism. From the 1st day I met you I knew that we would work well together. You never let me down no matter how bad things seemed. Your words of encouragement, your updates and your persistence always gave me hope that you would sell the house. I was impressed by your integrity and your honest - both of which seem to be in in such short supply in this world these days. If only more people were like you this would be a much better world in which to live. You've made a name for yourself in the realty business and I see now why realtors outside of Coldwell Banker refer clients to you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done for me." Andrew E. Hummel, D.O.
IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU | Linda & All Hiunyadi
I THROUGH IT ALL PATSY WAS VERY PROFRESSIONAL | Liz Hamlin
- We (my daughter, the estate administrator and I) both live out of state - in different states. Through it all, Patsy was unflappable, supportive, and very professional. I don't have adequate words to describe the assistance she offered my family under very trying circumstances. Very grateful.
PATSY'S UTTER PROFESSIONALISM | Cathy Huber
- "Patsy's utter professionalism, calm demeanor and true compassion made this experience bearable. The worsening economy was an unexpected twist which could have made this experience extremely stressful. Patsy, as always, helped us to remain positive and hopeful. She is the best there is. It truly mean that. I wish that the next time we sell, she could be there for us. I would highly recommend her, without reservation to anyone!
AWARDS AND DESIGNATIONS
Broker/Sales Associate | 30 Years Experience
Ranked in Top 1% Nationwide
Senior Real Estate Specialist S.R.E.S
5 Star Real Estate Agent Recipient for Outstanding Service to Clients - 2011 - 2020
NJAR Circle of Excellence 1990 - 2020
Ranked In Top 1,000 Across the NRT Family of Companies among 41,000
→ CLICK HERE FOR PATSY SODEN ZILLOW VIDEO
Search For Your Home Here
CHESTER COMMUNITY INFORMATION
LONG VALLEY COMMUNITY INFORMATION